Anyway we followed Durlacherallee passed the 4K marker at Gottesauerplatz
and the Evangelical Lutheran Church (Lutherkirche).
The Evangelical Lutheran Church was built in 1905-1907 following
the plans of the local architects Curjel & Moser. They designed
a church in the Romantic style as per their contract and also included
modern elements of art nouveau that have often been criticised.
The original freestanding church has now been intergrated into the
surrounding city square.